[aisle] Fwd: Great resource when assigning videos to watch!

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Tue Mar 17 18:38:08 CDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Trees, Kelly <ktrees at princeville326.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 17, 2020, 9:06 AM
Subject: Great resource when assigning videos to watch!
To: PHS 9-12 Teachers <PHS9-12Teachers at princeville326.org>, PJHS Staff <
juniorhighstaff at princeville326.org>

Good morning!

I wanted to share with everyone a FREE program that is available that I
learned about in my technology class through U of I.

Edpuzzle is a dynamic site that you can link directly to your classrooms.
You are able to embed notes, voiceovers, and insert questions directly into
a wide variety of videos that you might normally use from youtube, khan
academy, etc.

To make sure kids are watching what is assigned at home you can choose to
prevent skipping and they cannot continue with the video until questions
are answered .

Here is an example of what can be done that I completed for one of my
assignments.

https://edpuzzle.com/assignments/5e5b02bc2336af40b88108e4/watch

It's a great way to include a formative assessment!

- Kelly Trees

*Statement of Confidentiality*

*The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or phone and delete this
message and its attachments, if any.*