[aisle] Renew all books?

Mariela Siegert marris116 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:48:20 CDT 2020

Dawn,

It looks like the global is just for resource materials, not library.
That is what the Follett help station says.
Did you find if it worked on your books as well?

[image: photo]
*Mariela Siegert*
School Librarian, Westfield Middle School

marris116 at gmail.com

Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
RCYRBA Board Member | ALA GNCRT Eisner Grant Chair
Currently listening to "The Toll" by Neal Shusterman
<http://marris116>   <https://instagram.com/marris116>
Create your own WiseStamp email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=6408078777647104>

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 12:26 PM Dawn Scuderi via AISLE <