[aisle] Emails

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Mon Mar 23 09:14:48 CDT 2020

AISLE has sent out emails to our members each day for the last three days.
Have you been getting them?  They are highlighting opportunities for
professional development and networking for members.   If you have not
received these emails then that means:
1.  The email that we have is wrong in our database
2.   The email that we have is being blocked by your school district and we
need your personal email
3.   The email are in your spam/junk mail folder and you need to find them.
4.   Your membership has expired and you are no longer on our email list.
5.    You are not a member and need to join to take advantage of these
opportunities.

We will be offering PDH for a number of our online sessions but you will
need to be a member to receive notification about them.  We are also
posting lists of digital resources in our members only section of our
webpage that may help you.   We are here to serve our membership and
encourage all of you to join.  If you have questions about your membership
please contact execsecretary at aisled.org or registrar at aisled.org.   Do not
respond to the listserv.   Our organization is only as strong as our
membership and we need all of you to be members.