[aisle] AISLE Update 3.27.20

Virtual Communications AISLE virtualcomm at aisled.org
Fri Mar 27 20:50:41 CDT 2020

Dear AISLE listserv,

Thank you for joining us on Friday, March 27th for the Roundtable of School
Library Stakeholders. You can find the recording and documents from the
event here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UbypqlYxiH_vKpu1svCGfVqeKwU9Nb8y?usp=sharing>.
Additional items may be added later.

Due to the current circumstances, we do have some deadlines that have been
extended. The conference RFP <https://www.aisled.org/conference.htm> will
now be due on May 4th, and the Exemplary School Library Award
<https://www.aisled.org/exemplary.php> will now be due on June 30th.

We are working on developing resources and weekly events for our members,
but we do have some open events for everyone.  Continue to check the AISLE
website <https://www.aisled.org/> and calendar
<https://www.aisled.org/calendar.htm>, listserv, and social media for
updates.

Social Media Colleague Connections

Join us on Monday, March 31st from 2-3 pm for our next Social Media
Colleague Connections on Twitter and Facebook. Work at home, not alone! We
hope to see you there!

If you don't follow us online yet, join us at Facebook on our page,
Association of Illinois School Library Educators (AISLE).  You will need to
answer 2 questions, if you aren't already a member of the page. If you
prefer Twitter, follow us at @AISLEd_org.

We will be using the following hashtags during the event: #AISLEdchat and
#AISLEd.

Remember that the AISLE office is open and available for registering or
renewing your membership, registering for Readers’ Choice, and ordering
Linking for Learning.

Contact Becky Robinson at execsecetery at aisled.org,  Carolyn Kinsella at
815.357.6023 or Caroline Campbell at registrar at aisled.org or  309.387.6275.

Thank you,