[aisle] E learning lessons for k-4

Callie Romenesko callie.romenesko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:43:03 CDT 2020

For older students, Factitious is great! It was originally introduced to me
by Joanne Zienty from Forest Elementary.
It has a series of articles and the students have to decipher if the
article is real or fake. It then tells you indicators for real articles
versus false ones too.
The Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus is also great for digital citizenship as
well- it is a famous hoax, but it looks very real :)
I am not a teacher yet, but during my schooling for the MLIS and in my
student observation, I've learned about these sources.

Kind regards,

Callie Romenesko

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 3:39 PM Margo Newtown via AISLE <