[aisle] free online books that can be printed

Jennifer Muzzy MuzzyJ at mattoon.k12.il.us
Tue Mar 31 11:14:24 CDT 2020

Hello,
Our district has not yet reached one-to-one.  Teachers are working on elearning plans.  Our district has offered parents lessons and content online (google drive) or by printed copies.  I have teachers wondering if there are any free 4th grade reading resources (or I would take any grade K-5) that can be accessed online or be printed out OR copied for student use.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is Newsela.  Am I correct in thinking parents would need to create an account to access online articles?

Thank you for any help you can give.

[cid:abfff3ef-9bfd-40a4-90b7-925f060d2cb3]
Jennifer Muzzy
Librarian
Riddle Elementary School
[cid:82893034-d7ad-474b-832e-c19a524bda62]