[aisle] [External] 2021 Caudills

Stephanie Flott via AISLE aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Mon Mar 23 14:39:41 CDT 2020

I figured I would take advantage of my time at home to read as many of next
years Caudill books as I could. I was a little shocked when I got to page 4
of Drum Roll, Please when the author mentions the truth about Santa Claus.
My daughter will be in 4th grade next year and still believes along with
many other students in her class. As a parent, I would be very disappointed
if my child had to learn about Santa from a book.

I’ve never been one to sensor the Caudill books I put in the library (with
the exception of a few TEEN labels for books that I believe need a more
mature audience). How would you handle this book in your libraries? Just
trying to be proactive.

Thanks,
Stephanie Flott

--
*Stephanie Flott*

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239