[aisle] [External] LTC EdTech Office Hours

Tim McIlvain via AISLE aisle at list.railslibraries.info
Mon Mar 23 14:27:43 CDT 2020

Good afternoon! The LTC is hosting what we're calling "EdTech Office Hours"
this week. The goal is to provide an informal opportunity to teachers,
coaches, IT staff, and others to jump on a Zoom call, connect, ask
questions, and share ideas. If this would be beneficial to anyone at your
district, we would appreciate if you would pass it along.

Thank you!

- - -
*EdTech Office Hours*

Join education and technology leaders from the Learning Technology Center
and elsewhere for informal discussions on a rotating set of topics. These
are NOT traditional webinars — these small group discussions with your
colleagues from around the state on topics that matter to you.

*Monday, March 23*11:00 AM – G-Suite Q&A for Teachers
3:00 PM – Math and Remote Learning

*Tuesday, March 24*10:00 AM  – Early Childhood (prek-2nd) and Remote
Learning
11:00 AM – Technology Department and Remote Learning
12:30 PM – Instructional Technology Coaches

*Wednesday, March 25*10:00 AM – Science and Remote Learning
12:00 PM – ELA and Remote Learning
2:00 PM – Social Studies and Remote Learning

*Thursday, March 26*10:00 AM – Computer Science and Remote Learning
11:00 AM – Technology Department and Remote Learning

*Friday, March 27*10:00 AM – Google Classroom
2:00 PM – Open
Did something come up this week that you want to share? Let’s debrief!

To learn more, visit
https://ltcillinois.org/event/edtechofficehours/2020-03-23/