[aisle] Chromebook checkout

Jacqy Peterson jpeterson at rr300.org
Tue Mar 31 08:37:32 CDT 2020

We are in the process of putting barcodes on the chromebooks and using Destiny to check them out to families.

You could also use a spreadsheet to keep track of them too using the chromebook serial number

Jacqy Peterson
Rockridge Teacher-Librarian

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
  ~ St. Augustine