[aisle] Chromebook checkout

Katherine Contreras kcontreras at d64.org
Tue Mar 31 12:42:32 CDT 2020

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the serial number on the
back of every Chromebook has a barcode as well (at least ours do).  We have
one entry in Destiny as "Loaner" and then add copies for each Chromebook.
In the notes section of each copy, we scan the barcode to track the serial
number in case kids peel off our barcode.  It's a pretty fast process
depending upon how many you have to do.  I don't see why you couldn't scan
the serial number into a spreadsheet instead.

Mrs. Katie Contreras
School Librarian
Emerson Middle School
Park Ridge-Niles SD 64

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:08 AM Ann Marie Jinkins via AISLE <