[aisle] overdrive and schools

Kulesza, Patti pkulesza at d88a.org
Mon May 4 10:55:02 CDT 2020

Good morning!  I recently did a webinar with overdrive and their app called
SORA.  I was wondering per a post I had seen recently here,  if there is an
issue with overdrive through the public library in regards to
reading ebooks through the overdrive platform on chromebooks.  Our
students have been supplied chromebooks and I am interested in hooking this
sora and overdrive up but don't know how it works with chrome books.  I did
call the Overdrive rep but wanted to hear your experiences as well!  Thanks!
Patty K.

--
Patty Kulesza
Media Director