[aisle] AISLE Conference 2020

Patti Fleser pfleser at lfschools.net
Mon May 4 11:11:16 CDT 2020

The AISLE Board values the health and safety of its members, friends and
colleagues. Due to current COVID-19 predictions for the summer and fall, we
believe it is in the best interest of our organization to cancel our
in-person annual conference (November 5-7) in Tinley Park. We are now
shifting our focus to offer a virtual conference instead. While we are
saddened that we will lose the opportunity to learn and celebrate together
in person, we are excited about the opportunity to see what an online
conference will look like. We look forward to working with our exhibitors
and speakers to find innovative ways to connect with attendees.

Please watch for future announcements from the Conference Committee as we
begin making new plans to offer the annual conference in an online format
this fall. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to
preselect at aisled.org

Stay well, and remember* "**Be the SPARK-**What You Do Matters!"*

--
Patti Fleser
Conference 2020 Chairperson

Christy Semande
AISLE President Elect

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the