[aisle] Two Weeks Left to Apply for My Library Is... Grant

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Thu May 7 16:00:29 CDT 2020

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D62488.A075B870]

Your library has two weeks left to apply for a My Library Is... Grant<https://www.railslibraries.info/services/my-library-grants>! This program provides an opportunity for libraries to focus on projects that help tell the library story and that increase visibility and support. Libraries - working alone or with partner organizations - can apply for up to $5,000. Any type of RAILS library - academic, public, school, or special - is eligible to apply for these funds.

RAILS is especially interested in innovative programs that can be replicated by other libraries. Potential grant projects areas may include (but are not limited to) paid advertising, partnering with other libraries/community organizations for promotion, video production, or working with a marketing consultant. In January 2020, RAILS awarded four projects<https://www.railslibraries.info/news/174461> with My Library Is... Grants. Your library could be next!

Learn more and apply by Friday, May 22, 2020.

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System
Burr Ridge Office