[aisle] STEAM Lab Professional Development

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Fri May 8 09:11:58 CDT 2020

Many of the different tech toys have curriculum on their own sites.  Lots
of it is very robust.  Also, Pinterest is usually full of good ideas, too.
Also, Google the name of the tech device and the words "task cards"  to
find quick & (usually) easy ideas.

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 8:18 AM Traveling Librarian via AISLE <

> Good Morning,
>
> I've recently been hired into an elementary school that has a
> well-established STEAM Lab. Although I have some experience with STEAM, I
> would really like to work on some professional development this summer. The
> lab contains items such as Cubelets, Ozobots, Makey Makey, Merge Cubes,
> Keva Planks, Squishy Circuits, and much more. Does anyone have any
> resources they recommend about best practices with STEAM Labs and ideas for
> use? Webinars, blogs, books, etc. are all welcome ideas. Thank you for your
> help!
>
> Melissa Majewski

Michelle Harris
District Librarian