[aisle] Filtering devices at home

bkocim at sbcglobal.net bkocim at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 8 16:41:51 CDT 2020

A Technology Expert who worked for our district had recommended “Qustodio a few years back for Parental use. Approx $5 a month for up to 5 devices.

https://www.qustodio.com/en/premium-special-promo-b/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=brand&utm_campaign=adw_us_web_brand___brand_us-Qustodio-US-B-Exa-All-DT+TA-SE-XX-XX&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhtT1BRCiARIsAGlY51J_k_tD7Tj4d9Bp9QTNL8KOMGdNwnjQK7ksDoRxEdrKTSojgz1zBqQaAvmzEALw_wcB

here is a review in PC Magazine:
https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/qustodio

Here you can find additional parental control options reviewed by PC Magazine as well:

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-parental-control-software

Bobbie Kocim