[aisle] Classes that are taught by the library department?

Christopher Rios crios at csd99.org
Mon May 11 08:00:00 CDT 2020

Hi AISLE,
The other day my colleagues and I were thinking and talking about the
future of our library and I threw out the idea of creating a class that is
within the library department. We were wondering if there are any schools
out there that have done this. We're not asking if there are any librarians
that teach classes but are there are any librarians that teach a class that
is within the library, not under the English department, or in partnership
with anybody else but actually done completely by the library. It's just an
idea that we're kicking around. We're not even sure that it's possible but
we wanted to find out if there is anyone out there that is doing this.
Thanks.

Christopher Rios
Librarian
Downers Grove South High School

--

This electronic message (and any associated file attachments) is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It