[aisle] Classes that are taught by the library department?

Deborah Handler dhandler at d56.org
Mon May 11 09:41:32 CDT 2020

I have in the past done a makerspace class P/F for grades. I will again be
taking on a class in the fall grades 7/8 as they need an extra "special"
and I am creating curriculum at this time. My basic thought (I will have 9
weeks per group I get) is to start with a research topic and go through the
steps with them, and then move to passion project that requires research,
making of a project in which way they wish, and a presentation and using a
speaking rubric.

Kind Regards,
Debbie Handler
River Trail Librarian

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 9:18 AM Mayer, Catherine via AISLE <