[aisle] What will library look like in Fall

Kulesza, Patti pkulesza at d88a.org
Mon May 11 18:18:11 CDT 2020

I'm wondering how it looks for elementary schools.  I am considered a
special along with music, art & PE.  I see the kids 30 min. Once a week
(K-4)  I also teach 2 JH elective literacy classes. Remote learning has
been a challenge for me.
Patty K.

On Mon, May 11, 2020, 10:15 AM Sue Meegan via AISLE <