[aisle] getting books back

Kathryn Green liveaboveline at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 19:24:06 CDT 2020

I’ve been working on collecting books for the last two weeks. Most were returned in ziploc bags. Our district is the same as far as funds, but my superintendent told me to create a list of any books that were not returned and he would make sure I could repurchase them when I wanted too. We only have the elementary building open, so I’m getting books from three schools. I did do a bright arrow call to all students with outstanding books, and we emailed every person on pre-k through 12 with the books they had out. I also created a destiny information guide explaining how parents can log in and see what’s out for grades pre-K through 6 only. Since we don’t have any questionable materials at our elementary building, I felt parents could be informed regarding how to see what’s Still out. Grades 7-12 Have a more unique log in. I will attach it to a different email. It’s in word so you can turn it into a google doc if you like.

Kathryn Green