[aisle] Sora app for ebooks

Linda Sawyer lindasawyer at sfx-school.org
Wed May 13 14:36:03 CDT 2020

Is this is your school has an Overdrive account and you want to push it out
to students or can you put the Sora app on your student devices and they
use the public libraries Overdrive account? Our school currently only has
Axis 360 but we may be expanding.

Linda

Linda Zeilstra Sawyer
School Librarian
St. Francis Xavier School
808 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
(847) 256-0644

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 9:14 AM Kulesza, Patti via AISLE <