[aisle] free e-books for the summer

Walsh, Michelle mwalsh at d57.org
Thu May 14 10:39:22 CDT 2020

Thanks, Barb.  I have teachers asking these questions, too.
We're concerned if we're still learning remotely in August.  And schools
with summer reading programs are looking for eBook/audiobook options.

Michelle Walsh

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:47 AM Barb Miller via AISLE <

> Hello to all,
>
> Beyond our public libraries, do any of you know of any vendors who have
> extended their free options through the summer? Most that we are currently
> using are ending their free use in early June.
>
> Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.
>
> Barb Miller
> Learning Resource Center Facilitator
> Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C
>

> *“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
> about education.” Harold Howe*

> This electronic message (and any associated file
> attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
> confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
> printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
> strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
> please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
> by e-mail.

M.A. Educational Administration, Type 75
SLMS, Type 03 & Type 10
LRC Director, Lincoln Middle School

--
All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
Acceptable Use Policies of District 57, which may result in monitoring and