[aisle] SORA

Pam Meiser Pmeiser at barrington220.org
Thu May 14 12:27:49 CDT 2020

Hi Frannie! We have SORA in Barrington, but I don't know about a security
policy agreement. Your administrator could try Ty Gorman, Director of
Instructional Technology at
847-842-3204 or tgorman at barrington220.org. If he doesn't know, he could
direct you to the correct person, I'm sure. Pam
--
Ms. Pamela L. Meiser *Teacher Librarian **Barbara B. Rose Elementary School*
*"Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are." -

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 11:26 AM Frani Sherman via AISLE <