[aisle] Monarch and Bluestem Certificates

Christine Pulgar cpulgar at npd117.net
Mon May 18 16:47:54 CDT 2020

Just a heads up that that is an incorrect certificate. It has “ISLMA” at the bottom. If that is the official Bluestem one, the committee will need to correct that and upload it to the resources folder. Remember that there are materials available when you register for the Bluestem and Monarch awards.

Please suppor t AISLE and make sure that you register for the Illinois Readers Choice awards if your school/library chooses to participate. You’ll have an  opportunity to share additional resources you’ve made for the readers choice awards if you like!  Also while you are doing that and you haven’t yet become a member of AISLE... please do! You can download a membership badge to loudly and proudly support our valuable state organization.  www.aisled.org

Christine