[aisle] Final Week for My Library Is... Grants

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Tue May 19 11:08:10 CDT 2020

Dan,

I have a quick question.  Is the letter of support from my principal?

Paula Wyatt
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
*Please consider a donation!*

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:51 AM Dan Bostrom via AISLE <