[aisle] Time Sensitive Request: U.S. History Recommendations

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Tue May 19 12:07:15 CDT 2020

I just attended the lightbox session.  I think it might be what you are
looking for... it is free right now.  They have interactive components and
editable activities that can be pushed out in google classroom.  It was
pretty amazing.  Here is a link to the tutorials etc
follettt community
<https://www.follettcommunity.com/s/global-search/lightbox>
Paula Wyatt
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
*Please consider a donation!*

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 11:59 AM Bramble, Ritamarie via AISLE <