[aisle] Time Sensitive Request: U.S. History Recommendations

Maureen Fako maureenfako at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:40:12 CDT 2020

Rita,

I work in a middle school but our SS department just reviewed two series -
one by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and TeachTCi. Both of these companies had
textbook series for 6-12 that were interactive with an e-platform. The
TeachTCi series is titled History Alive. You can sign up for an online demo
for each of the series. That is how I reviewed the contents and
applications.

Hope this helps.

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 11:59 AM Bramble, Ritamarie via AISLE <