[aisle] ebook subscriptions

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Wed May 20 10:20:47 CDT 2020

We use Capstone Interactive ebooks.  We love Capstone's PebbleGo and
PebbleGoNext for research, as well.  The ebooks are easy to access, go
right into Destiny's circulation and are very user-friendly when kids are
looking up books to read.  You can easily create booklists for teachers, as
well, to support curriculum based on the ebooks you've purchased.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 9:49 AM Barb Miller via AISLE <

> Hello,
>
> Do any of you hold a subscription for ebooks? Which providers do you
> prefer and why?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Barb Miller
> Learning Resource Center Facilitator
> Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C
>

> *“What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels
> about education.” Harold Howe*

> This electronic message (and any associated file
> attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
> confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
> printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
> strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
> please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
> by e-mail.

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the