[aisle] (no subject)

Interim AISLE interim at aisled.org
Thu May 21 20:49:46 CDT 2020

AISLE leadership would like to offer professional development on any or all
of the following topics in the virtual world: book clubs, battle of the
books, and break out rooms. But, we need YOU to help us know best
practices. Please let me know if you have organized any of these events
online. Don't be shy, even if everything did not go perfectly, we can all
learn from your experiences. Feel free to email me off list and let me know
the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thanks so much!!

Carolyn Kinsella
interim at aisled.org
AISLE Interim Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 110