[aisle] Bluestem Quizzes

Katie Schiyer kschiyer at lfschools.net
Mon May 25 16:52:47 CDT 2020

Thank you very much!  This saves so much time!!!  I am told that I need
permission to see them.?

Katie Schiyer

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 11:40 AM Kristy Gilbert via AISLE <

> I just wanted to share these simple quizzes I made for the 2021 Bluestem
> books... they are very basic quizzes with just 4 questions. Please make a
> copy if you'd like to use them!
>

> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eaGjpbh0P11NxTz6cYCL9dqy7r33wzWr?usp=sharing
>
> --
> Kristy L. Gilbert
> School Librarian
> High Point School
> 14825 West Ave.
> Orland Park, IL 60462
> (708) 364-4412
> http://www.orland135.org/domain/156
> Twitter: @kgilbert4683

Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the
Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).