[aisle] Bluestem Bookshelf/Bitmoji

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Thu May 28 10:53:07 CDT 2020

Did anyone make the Caudill bit moji  class?

Paula Wyatt
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
*Please consider a donation!*

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 11:28 AM Carol Naughton via AISLE <