[aisle] supporting summer learning with ebooks

Confer, MaryAnne mopysson at cps.edu
Thu May 28 19:58:41 CDT 2020

Hello everyone,

It's my first time purchasing ebooks for my school to support summer
learning. I'm wondering if there is a formula our some guidance you use to
determine how many single use copies of a book you purchase to support use
by student number.

For example all the seventh graders at my school are reading one title.
There are about 120 seventh graders, should I purchase 10-12 single use
copies?

What have you done in similar situations?

Thanks!

--
*MaryAnne Confer* *(she / her / hers)*
Librarian and Writing Center Director

Get smart about Corona virus misinformation. Link to news literacy article
HERE <https://newslit.org/coronavirus/>.