[aisle] Primary MAP vs FastBridge

Jill Berry jmberry5 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 20:28:23 CDT 2020

My school is selecting a different online assessment tool for K-2. We are
considering both Primary MAP and FastBridge. I am familiar with MAP but not
FastBridge.

I'm looking for input from those who use FastBridge:

   - Do your teachers find the data helpful for guiding instruction?
   - How is the tech aspect of it? Is it fairly simple to administer?
   - Do you feel it is age appropriate? How do the children experience it?
   - Does it give worthwhile data?

If you are familiar with both Primary MAP and FastBridge, which do you
think is more effective?

If you give MAP do your 2nd graders take Primary MAP or MAP 2-5?

This is a very busy time, so I appreciate any input you can give. Thanks in
advance.

Jill Berry
jberry at csrn.org
Technology Teacher