[aisle] AISLE Sit with you at lunch!

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Mon Nov 2 18:25:17 CST 2020

Remember at past conferences when we went to the ballrooms at meal time and
enjoyed each other's company while we ate?  Well, we can do that virtually
this year!   AISLE Sit with you at lunch is a time to grab your lunch, sit
down at your computer and relax and chat with other conference goers as you
eat.  Meet someone new, discuss how things are going in school libraries
around Illinois, talk about AISLE and ways it supports you or how you can
get involved, share the recipe of the tortilla soup you are having!
AISLE Sit with you at lunch! Saturdays, November 7 and 14 from 12-1:00.
Your seat is saved!

--
Peggy Burton
2020 AISLE Conference Publicity Chair