[aisle] [*EXTERNAL*] Textbook Distribution Procedure - Resource Manager

Kristine Schauff schauffk at rfhs301.org
Tue Nov 3 11:09:55 CST 2020

I do not have a proper textbook room. Most textbooks are in individual classrooms- not even departmental book rooms.  Here’s how I handle this in normal times as well as hybrid.  Teachers sign up and I go to their room and check books out to students.  Then go to next room as requested.  The library is closed for the first week as I get through the list.  I have a full time aide so we split the list.  Takes about 5-7 minutes a class   I book in 10 minutes a class.  It’s ugly but works.  I’d be thrilled to think that in a year I’d have a full fledged textbook room.

Kristine Schauff