[aisle] Conference 2020 information -- IMPORTANT

Jenny Williams williamsj at martinsville.k12.il.us
Wed Nov 4 07:25:09 CST 2020

Hi -

I registered on Sept. 23.  I got an email with my confirmation, but just a
"Thank you ....you request has been approved"  I checked my Spam folder,
but unfortunately, it only goes back for 30-days, so if anything that was
email in September is gone.

I'm not sure what type of email or from who I need for the upcoming
conference.  Could I get the email re-sent?

Thanks, Jennifer Williams
Martinsville School

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 11:24 AM Conference Chair (North) AISLE via AISLE <