[aisle] Conference 2020 information -- IMPORTANT

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Wed Nov 4 07:29:14 CST 2020

Hello.  I'm not sure if I got the email you are talking about.  What was
the subject line and what was it about?  I've checked my spam folder and
there wasn't anything in it.  Can you please resend it to me?

Thank you!

Happily Ever After,

Karrie Fisher
LMC Director
Teacher Librarian

*Click HERE <http://district31.follettdestiny.com> for the Winkelman
Library Card Catalog*

Winkelman School
1919 Landwehr Road
Glenview, IL  60026

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 11:24 AM Conference Chair (North) AISLE via AISLE <