[aisle] Maternity Leave: Teacher Librarian Possition - Clarendon Hills

Ashley Rasmussen arasmussen at d181.org
Thu Nov 5 08:13:29 CST 2020

Hello Everyone,

I work in D181 at Clarendon Hills Middle school,  I wanted to share my
maternity leave position that will be starting 12/7.  I will tentatively be
returning on 2/16.   For the first two weeks of my lave in December, I will
be working remotely from home as my doctors have requested I
isolate piort to my delivery.

During that two week period, my IA and I will work with my sub to help
familurize them with some of the unique aspects of my job this year.  These
would include overseeing our excel and mathlab programs as well as
prepping to help administer our winter MAP makeups. Other more traditional
teacher-librarian roles include facilitating book checkout and teaching
information literacy skills.

If interested please apply using the link below.

https://www.generalasp.com/D181/OnlineApp/jobpostings/view.asp?category=Middle+School+Teaching&AppliTrackJobId=1345&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1

Ashley R. Rasmussen
------------------------------

Teacher-Librarian

Clarendon Hills Middle School

arasmussen at d181.org
CHMS Library Website <http://bit.ly/CHMSlibrary> | Online Catalog
<https://d181.booksys.net/opac/chms/index.html#menuHome> | ebooks &
audiobooks
<https://ccsd181ms.axis360.baker-taylor.com/Home/StaffPicks?staffPickId=1375>

I'm Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/5126742?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>[image:
Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/5126742?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school