[aisle] Fantasy books set outside of the US

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 5 10:36:26 CST 2020

Children of the Red King series by NimmoSpirit Animals SeriesRanger's Apprentice by FlanaganBrotherband series by FlanaganChronicles of Ancient Darkness by PaverThe Crispin books by AviThe Book Without by AviThe True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by AviMidnight Magic by Avi
Peggy Burton, Retired School Librarian