[aisle] Alan Gratz Keynote presentation

Kim, Anna akim6 at cps.edu
Thu Nov 5 20:45:52 CST 2020

It was a great way to start off our virtual conference!

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 8:40 PM dsmma--- via AISLE <