[aisle] Join the excitement tonight: Social Hour, Membership Meeting, Awards!

Conference Publicity (North) AISLE conprnorth at aisled.org
Fri Nov 6 10:17:52 CST 2020

The 2020 Virtual AISLE Conference has an exciting evening in store for you
tonight!  Tune in beginning at 5:00 pm for these can’t miss events:

5:00 - AISLE see you at Social Hour:  Mix up a conference
cocktail/mocktail, grab a snack or your dinner and chat it up with other
conference attendees, 2020 Conference Vittles and Libations document on the
Conference website will have all the recipes for attendees.

6:00 - AISLE Annual General Membership Meeting: Catch up on what your
association has been accomplishing over the last year and enter to win a 1
year membership.  Oh, and bring along your BINGO sheet found on the
Conference website.
6:30 - AISLE Awards Presentation: This is where we put the spotlight on our
brightest “Sparks” and recognize some of our best from this past year.
Don’t miss out on your chance to be among the first to congratulate them!

--
Peggy Burton
2020 AISLE Conference Publicity Chair