[aisle] ISBE/LTC Remote Learning Conference

Tim McIlvain tmcilvain at ltcillinois.org
Sun Nov 8 17:30:00 CST 2020

ISBE and the LTC are hosting a conference on remote and hybrid learning,
and we’re looking for you to help make it a success!

Districts and educators have months of experience with remote learning.
Together, we want to explore ways to better design and enhance impactful
learning experiences that engage students and caregivers.

Sponsored by the Learning Technology Center and the Illinois State Board of
Education, the Remote Learning Conference will highlight the best
practices, pedagogy, apps, and tools that allow us to leverage remote and
hybrid learning to reach all learners.

Share your hard-earned knowledge, experiences, and passion with educators
from Illinois and beyond. We hope you consider joining our efforts.

*PROPOSAL APPLICATION*
https://ltcillinois.org/events/remotelearningconference/

*TIMELINES*Proposal Deadline: November 23, 2020
Presenters Notified of Acceptance: November 30, 2020
Sessions Published: December 4, 2020
Conference: January 14 and 15, 2021