[aisle] Virtual Conference continues tonight

Virtual Communications AISLE virtualcomm at aisled.org
Mon Nov 9 08:35:35 CST 2020

We are working really hard to post all recordings by the next day.  Check
the website regularly for the recordings and session materials.

If you are having any issues accessing the website, please contact me
directly at virtualcomm at aisled.org.

Thank you,
Jen

*Jennifer Campbell*
*AISLE Google Manager*
*AISLE Online Store: https://aisled.threadless.com/
<https://aisled.threadless.com/>*

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 8:32 AM Katie Schiyer via AISLE <