[aisle] Conference sessions are being recorded

Doherty, Lois dohlo at sages.us
Wed Nov 11 13:38:38 CST 2020

Hi Peggy-
   So grateful for this!  Last two weeks have been a wild west of changing
up Zoom groups and lesson plans to accommodate various changes for
in-school vs. remote and night hours to accommodate parent teacher
conferences with election watching thrown in.  It's comforting to know that
I can go to
the recorded sessions later and still receive PDUs.
Will we receive a reminder of when John Schu is scheduled? He is great!
Thanks to you and all of the conference committee for all your hard work.
It is truly appreciated.
Lois Doherty
Monticello CUSD#25