[aisle] stress buster/"comfort books"??

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Wed Nov 11 15:36:01 CST 2020

I was asked today to consider preparing a 45 (?) minute book talk for our
junior/senior high students about books to help them deal with stress.  I
call them comfort books (think comfort foods)---who do your students (or
you) turn to for stress busting?
I have a list of possible resiliency building books, but I'm not sure if
that's quite the angle I want to take. Right now I am open to all ideas.

I think I have a week or so to gather thoughts.

Thank you for any suggestions you care to share.

--

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through12th grade Librarian*