[aisle] A round of applause please

Alonzi, Mary malonzi at glenview34.org
Mon Nov 16 08:57:13 CST 2020

The AISLE Conference presentations were truly inspiring!

Mary Alonzi

National Board Certified Teacher in Library Media, 2011-
*LRC Director*

Springman Middle School

2701 Central Road  | Glenview, IL 60025

(847) 657-2235

sp.glenview34.org

[image: https://twitter.com/MeganChin_109]
<https://twitter.com/SpringmanMiddle>
<https://www.facebook.com/SpringmanD34/>

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 6:55 AM Conference Publicity (North) AISLE via
AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Please join me in thanking the 2020 Virtual AISLE Conference Committee for
> all of the work they put in to make this year’s conference a success.  A
> world pandemic can’t stop the members of AISLE.  Patti Fleser, Conference
> Chair, did an excellent job of leading this committee to “think outside the
> box” and not give up.  Committee members not only worked on their own
> subcommittees but also jumped in and helped other committees to get the job
> done.  What an honor to work with these dedicated people and be a part of
> this association.
>
> Thank-you…
>

> --
> Peggy Burton
> 2020 AISLE Conference Publicity Chair

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications
through this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.