[aisle] Climate Change resources

Kori Wentzloff kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org
Wed Nov 18 13:40:23 CST 2020

Hi all,

I got asked to help out very last minute with a Climate Change research
project.

Hoping there are some recommendations on middle-school friendly online
sources about alternative energy (*solar, wind, hydro, hydrogen fuel cells,
geothermal,  biofuels, ocean thermal*) and reduction of carbon
emissions (*electric
cars or reforestation*).

If you have any great sources, please send them my way!  I just got the
assignment yesterday afternoon and my team is hoping for a list for
Friday's classes (I'm forgiving the last minute request since we *just* moved
remote again on Monday and I know brains are scrambled).

Thanks!
Kori

Kori Wentzloff
LLC Director
Edison Middle School
Wheaton, IL
(630) 682-2050 ex.6861
kori.wentzloff at cusd200.org
#EdisonPantherPride

--

This electronic mail message may contain confidential and proprietary
information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,

Disclaimer