[aisle] E-books, audiobooks

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Mon Nov 30 11:19:15 CST 2020

Wonderful - thank you!
:) Kathy

*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior H.S. Library Media Ctr.*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Today a reader - tomorrow a LEADER."  *- Margaret Fuller
*"Think before you speak. READ before you think." *- Fran Lebowitz

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:52 AM Christine Cahill via AISLE <