[aisle] Remote Learning Action Plan

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Thu Oct 1 09:33:08 CDT 2020

Here is the link to ours on our website:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i1h-QfdLj-G_fYIVOL9DNKQSHgAi6LJC7o6fqVHqGTA/edit

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 9:15 AM Lauren Schuler via AISLE <

> Good morning,
>
> Forgive me if this has already been asked and answered, but I'm wondering
> if anyone would be willing to share their school's remote learning plan?
> One that would be pushed out to staff, parents and their community? I serve
> on a building level team within my district, and we are in the midst of
> putting together an action plan/document for remote learning regarding the
> roles and expectations for the teacher, parent, and student.
>
> If you are willing to share, please feel free to email me off list. I
> would appreciate any feedback!
>
> Stay well,
> Lauren
> Lschuler at ridgeview19.org

#StaySafe

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School