[aisle] Tips for Teachers: Developing Instructional Materials about American Indians

Debbie Reese dreese.nambe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:01:42 CDT 2020

Good morning!

Jean Mendoza and I created a one-page document, "Tips for Teachers:
Developing Instructional Materials about American Indians" that is now
available at American Indians in Children's Literature. It is downloadable
as a PDF that can be shared. All links to AICL are always shareable. If you
wish to share this email, you need not ask me for permission to do so. My
apologies if you receive more than one copy of this email.

Here's the link to the Tips page:
https://americanindiansinchildrensliterature.blogspot.com/2020/10/tips-for-teachers-developing.html

Debbie

Debbie Reese, Ph.D.
Tribally enrolled: Nambé Pueblo
Founder: American Indians in Children's Literature
Twitter: debreese