[aisle] Stamped Slides Journal

ROSEANN JANUSZ rjanusz at dupage88.net
Sun Oct 4 06:58:06 CDT 2020

Claire,

This is beyond wonderful--thank you so much for sharing!!

Hope all is well!

Rose

Rose Janusz, MLIS

Library Media Center Director
DuPage High School District 88
GSA Sponsor, WBHS
Ph. (630) 628-2611
rjanusz at dupage88.net

>>> Claire Greene via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> 10/02/20 3:00 PM >>>
Hi, all!
I am working with an LA teacher in my building to create a unit around Stamped by Jason Reynolds and Ibram X. Kendi. I know that this title is currently really big, so I thought others might also be working on similar units. I spent most of my day creating and formatting the attached reflection journal, so I'm sharing it in the hopes of saving someone else a little bit of time. The prompts were all borrowed from the Hachette educators' guide which is linked at the end.

This journal is meant to be shared in Google Classroom by generating an editable copy for each student.

I hope this will be useful to someone out there!

 AISLE Copy of Stamped Reflection Journal

--
Claire Greene
School Librarian
cgreene at northbrook28.net